Additive manufacturing is the technical name for 3D printing. The additive manufacturing process–from design to production, and from post-production to distribution–is an ultra-high-growth industry.
In Utah, the average annual salary in the manufacturing industry is $72,565, 38.6% higher than the statewide average for all industries.
To learn more, contact:
In cooperation with Carbon County manufacturing leader Dustless Technologies, USU Eastern offers a one-semester, 12-credit program in Additive Manufacturing.
Students will learn:
- Additive manufacturing design principles
- Production methods
- Post-production processes
Courses are both face-to-face and online. In-person instruction takes place at the Dustless Technologies manufacturing center in Price, Utah.
- EDDT 2620 – 3D Modeling Advanced
- OPDD 1100 – Introduction to Product Creation (online)
- EDDT 2988 – Special Problems: Additive Production Methods
- EDDT 2988 – Special Problems: Post-Production Processes