About This Degree
The Management major enables students to acquire a foundation of key concepts and skills that are applicable to both business and non-business organizations, coupled with the technical skills needed to support particular career paths. Through the hands-on teaching provided at the Huntsman School of Business, you will gain strong analytical, interpersonal communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Students will receive a BS by completing all required courses in their major. To receive a BA, students must also gain proficiency in one or more foreign languages.
Emphases (students must choose an emphasis)
- Hotel Management - Hotel management prepares students for careers in an industry which accounts for more than $200 billion of the U.S. economy.
- Human Resource Management - Understand human behavior in organizations and how people assets can be leveraged.
- Operations and Supply Chain Management - Prepare yourself to improve and manage supply chains.
- Wealth Management - Wealth management prepares students for careers in financial and retirement planning.
The Jon M. Huntsman School of Business may charge differential tuition for this program. Differential tuition is an added cost per credit for courses in the program. See the last page in the USU Tuition & Fee schedule for more information.
View Potential Careers
With a degree in management, students can pursue the following careers:
- Account Executive
- Benefits Administrator
- Business Analyst
- Compensation Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- Financial Planner
- Guest Relations Manager
- Human Resource Analyst
- Operations Analyst
- Materials Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Quality Analyst
- Supply Chain Analyst
Our professional career coaches are equipped with all the tools necessary to help you with interview prep, professional networking, job searching, and so much more! Schedule an appointment today.
Course Listing (University Catalog)
Online classes are not available to USU F-1 and J-1 sponsored students. International students sponsored by USU on a F-1 visa can study at Logan or Price campus and must register for face-to-face classes. International students sponsored by USU on a J-1 visa can study at Logan campus and must register for face-to-face classes.