The USU Blanding Testing Center provides standardized and proctored testing.
- Tests are given on an appointment basis except for classroom tests.
- All persons taking tests must bring a valid picture ID.
- All fees must be paid prior to the test date. Proof of payment should be presented at time of test.
- The Testing Center can also proctor exams for other colleges or universities. A fee of $10.00 is charged for this service.
Testing Centers will be using recommended social distancing and sanitizing practices.
Fall & Spring Hours
Monday - Thursday, 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Closed Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays
For more information contact:
- ACCUPLACER - English Placement Test
- CNA - Utah Certified Nurse Aide
- GED - General Education Development Test
- HESI - Nursing Program Entrance Test
- MAT - Miller Analogies Test
- Pearson VUE Professional/Certifications - Online Registration through Pearson VUE
- Pesticide Exams - Department of Agriculture/Food
- POST - Police Officer Selection Test
- TOEFL - Test of English as Foreign Language - Online Registration
- Exams for other universities
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment:
- Call 435-678-8171
Tests will not be administered within 1 hour of closing.
For special accommodations:
- Call Dave (435) 797-3434
Rights and Responsibilities
- No Food/drinks, no cellphones, any kind of electronic devices are allowed in Test Center
- Calculators/study materials are allowed only if the instructor indicates.